Fuel Changeover Calculation (MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI)
Green Star Design
Ballast Water Management
Emergency Response Service (Technical Advisor)
AFS (Anti Fouling System) Certification
After an initial survey, which confirms the use of "TBT free" paint, a statement of compliance is issued. Other surveys are carried out when the anti-fouling system is modified (applied or reapplied), in accordance with resolution MEPC.102(48) requirements.
- Certification of TBT free paint
Assessment of the "TBT free" requirements of paint in accordance with resolution MEPC.102(48), using an external laboratory for chemical analysis.
- Waste treatment systems MARPOL 73/78 Annex V
This service certifies the presence on board of the documents/plants in accordance with MARPOL Annex V for waste treatment systems
- ERA - The assessment for the prevention of sea and air pollution from ships.
The RINA rules for the Environmental Rating Assessment are an objective and effective tool, meeting the needs of all the parties involved.
The assessment of the ship is based upon:
- a detailed analysis of relevant drawings, documents and procedures, in order to verify compliance of the ship with the most severe rules for the prevention of pollution
- an on-board survey to verify the correct application of procedures and maintenance of systems and machinery that may cause or should prevent pollution. For further information, please download the technical brochures.