RINA has significant experience in developing tools and methods to reduce risks associated with its customers` fields of business.
A team of experts can support clients to make decisions based on the Identification, Assessment and Monitoring of risks.
The range of tools to support decision-making on the basis of risk analysis (RBDM) is broad and can be personalised to best suit your company`s individual needs. Among the solutions developed:
- "Probabilistic Risk Assessment (PRA)" and "Probabilistic Safety Analysis (QRA)" to assess the risks associated with complex technological installations
- "Risk Based Network Management (RBNM)" to monitor the overall risk involved in a pipeline network
- "Risk Based Inspection (RBI)" to maximise the efficiency of the inspections performed
- "Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)" to maximise the efficiency of maintenance performed
- "Vetting Decision Supporting Tool (VDST)" to minimise the risk involved in leasing a ship
- "Fleet Control +" to monitor in real time the performance of a fleet of ships