This service is intended to offer public institutions all the information they need to plan projects at all levels required by the general policy law on public works, regarding security of areas involved in public works, properties and infrastructures. Similar support is offered to private sector organisations intending to invest in security infrastructures and security systems.
The following is a sample list of the security systems normally used in industrial contexts:
- Lighting systems, anti-intrusion barriers, video cameras and other surveillance and deterrence systems for perimeter security
- Access control systems such as pedestrian and vehicle barriers, with identification by means of remote badge readers, licence plate readers, detection of biometric parameters
- Anti-intrusion systems for restricted access areas
- Radio communication systems
- Data transmission systems
- Systems for the protection of computer infrastructures, also for the purpose of ensuring compliance with privacy legislation
- Other innovative technological systems
With a team of engineers who keep constantly up to date on the latest technological innovations, RINA offers both well-established solutions of proven effectiveness and cutting-edge technologies.