The security plan outlines appropriate measures for minimising the possibility of violations of security and reducing the consequences of an undesired event.
RINA supplies specialised assistance in the preparation of security plans for port and land infrastructures and critical installations that meet the requirements of the applicable regulations:
Shipping, ports and terminals
- ISPS Code (International Ship and Port Facility Security Code) and corresponding European regulation n. 725/04, applicable to ships and port installations
- Dlgs 9 November 2007 n. 203, activation of the Directive 2005/65/CE relatively to the improvement of the port security
- ISO PAS 20858: 2004 "Ships and marine technology"
- "Maritime port facility security assessments and security plan development" applicable to port terminals
Dangerous goods transport
- ADR 2005, applicable to industrial and logistics infrastructures and vehicles carrying dangerous goods
- RID 2005, applicable to rail transportation of dangerous goods
- ISO DIS 28000: 2005 "Specification for the security management systems for the supply chain", applicable to the entire logistics chain, starting with the producer and continuing with the carrier, shipping agent and any interports involved
- Custom Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), applicable to the entire logistics chain, particularly for exports to the United States
- WCO: Framework of standards to secure and facilitate global trade
Oil & Gas, Energy and Manufacturing
- API: American Petroleum Institute security guideline for the petroleum industry
- ISO DIS 28001: "Specification on best practices for implementing supply chain security, assessment and plans"
- ISO IEC 17799: 2000 (Code of Practice for Information Security Management), applicable to information technology security
We also offers plan updating services, consisting of review and/or preparation of new working instructions or procedures when necessary in response to new regulations or changes in the company`s organisational and commercial requirements.