RINA offers on-site assistance services such as:
- Quality control
- Quality assurance
during the construction of petrochemical plants, platforms and terrestrial or offshore transportation lines, conventional and alternative energy generation plants and ships.
Our specialists, residing on site, make their experience and skills in a number of different fields (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil, welding and painting) available to clients in order to solve criticalities that can happen daily; besides, they are coordinated and supported by an on-site organization dedicated to solving particular problems.
RINA is able to meet this goal through:
- Consolidated experience in site supervision and management of QA/QC issues
- Many years of experience working on similar projects
- In-depth familiarity with the applicable standards/regulations
- Highly qualified personnel used to working all over the world
- International role and experience with international customers
- Client-oriented organisation
- On-site organisation capable of providing technicians/inspectors/specialists with assistance in solving particular problems