Operational services cover assessment of ship condition for technical and commercial purposes as well as assistance in defining the maintenance plan and management scheme.
SHIP ASSESSMENT BASED ON ANALYSIS OF CLASS RECORDS, ONBOARD SURVEY AND STRUCUTURAL CALCULATIONS
- Analysis of the ship`s classification records for RINA and IACS classed ships
- Condition survey
- CAP (Condition Assessment Programme)
- Structural re-assessment of upgrading to retroactive rules
- Reduced conventional age
- Assessment of a ship`s commercial value
SHIP MAINTENANCE AND MANAGEMENT
- Voluntary class notation STAR-HULL
- Voluntary class notation STAR-MACH
- Additional class notation PMS
- Leo - Easy: Management of survey deadlines
- TMSA - Tanker Management & Self Assessment (OCIMF)
RINA assists shipping companies and tanker operators to meet the requirements defined by oil companies in the OCIMF TMSA programme. RINA services focus on enabling companies to assess and improve their management system by developing the necessary strategy, methodology, procedures and tools.
- Energy management onboard ships
Analysis of energy production and utilization on board a ship and identification of measures for energy consumption monitoring and reduction.
- Training Management System certification
Developed by RINA, TMS is a performance standard, which indicates the elements which make up a continuous training system and the way it is to be planned, coordinated and organized, with flexibility as regards procedures to be established.
The RINA standard provides the criteria necessary to prepare a continuous training system, which contains both theoretical and practical aspects and includes an examination at the end to verify skills acquired.
For further information, please download the technical brochures.